Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Picture


I took this picture in a travel to San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina, during my study tour in the summer between third year and last year of high school, in January 2014. We went from Santiago, trough a big part of the Southern Chile, to finish in Argentina. There, my class stayed a few days. We went to many places, and this picture was taken when, after getting on a Cable car in an excursion, me and the girl who was my partner, reached the top of the mountain, and saw all the magnificence of the place we were. In that moment, I just felt the need to record that view forever, have an incentive to come back one day and feel the same thing that I felt, the feeling of looking at the nature in the most beautiful way.
I think the picture looks exactly like the view in that moment, in the morning, and very natural. I like how the mountain looks so majestic, like it is floating on the lake. I like how the woods, looking so small in the picture, actually was a very big piece of land, covered by trees that are enormous.
I hope come back one day, and  hope everything looks the same as it was when I went.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing photo! Bariloche is a nice place :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O it is a very nice picture >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebagai dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebagai dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete