Thursday, April 23, 2015

Ice Cream!!

Hi everyone!

I am a vegetarian, so is difficult to me go to any place and realize that the restaurant doesn’t have a vegetarian menu. It is sad, because i only can eat salad, and that bores you at the end. Because of that I’m not a person who go out for eat, I prefer stay in my house and cook my own food. But I really love Ice cream, and if I find somewhere I can find it, that would make my day. There are many places in Santiago where you can find Ice cream, from the typical McDonald’s site, passing through a place called Paradiso where there is an offer ( Two simples only  for $550, if you need desperately an Ice cream), to any place specialized on it, where you can find an infinity variety of tastes.  A place I know is in Los Leones station, in Providencia. There is an Ice Cream shop called Emporio la Rosa, where you find a big and rare variety of tastes, like rose, or orange-ginger. I think is a little expensive, but their Ice Creams are very delicious.  

16 comments:

  1. Hi Luna! I love Ice cream too! I think that we must go for an Ice cream one day! 1313!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that shop. The taste of ulmo honey is one of my favourites (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m not a vegetarian but Iove ice cream from the Emporio la Rosa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ice cream too, my prefer plavour is chocolate :3 <3 I love it
    Regards Luna :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ice cream too, my prefer plavour is chocolate :3 <3 I love it
    Regards Luna :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the ment ice cream from "Bravissimo" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the ment ice cream from "Bravissimo" :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the ment ice cream from "Bravissimo" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emporio La Rosa is amazing! because there flavors with ingredients very weird but delicious! so I like too! regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judi Dadu Online a gambling company originating from Indonesia. Where was won as the largest gambling company in Southeast Asia. Our website users have reached more than 2 million people. Therefore if you are interested in joining, join right now. Click the following link.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daftar Dadu Online is the biggest gambling company from Indonesia. Where it was first created in 2008. We are a gambling company with users reaching more than 2 million people from all countries. So what are you waiting for? just join by clicking the following link.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sebagai ceme online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sebagai poker uang asli terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sebagai dadu online : https://rohnervillesd.org terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sebagai dadu online : https://youngpatriotsng.org terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sebagai dadu online : https://michaelkorsoutletstorepro.com kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete