Sunday, May 31, 2015

Music



Hi everyone! Today I will talk about something that I like very much, actually, I love it: Listen to music.

Seriously, i love it since I have use of reason, almost every style of it.

 I have very clear why I like so much to listen music, because I firmly believe that it  can be one of the best ways to express our emotions, in any way that we want. Composers, singers, bands... I am going to talk about two of my favourites now.

  I like very much Béla Bartók, an Hungarian composer, who based his pieces in traditional Hungarian music. They may haven’t got a message or an emotion when they was composed, but when someone listen to it, can experiment a full variety of emotions. When I listen Sonata for Violin & Piano No. 2, I can easily imagine someone running afraid of something, or a suspense scene in a movie.

 And, in the other hand, I really love a band called The Spill Canvas, because their songs always are very deep and emotional, expressing feelings trough their lyrics, but in a way that  feel so much especial than other songs. That is because (I think) they use words to express in a less simple way that other bands, not using big words or anything, but giving them a sense of deep feelings and emotions, and, at least for me, that is what makes their songs amazing, filled with expressivity on each line.

4 comments:

  1. I remember when we sing a song of my chemical romance in english class >.<
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love music too. Ill have to check this Hungarian music. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebagai agen prediksi bola terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebagai judi bola : http://45.76.162.200 terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete