Saturday, May 9, 2015

Technology

Hi! Today I am going to talk about my favourite piece of technology. And that is my tablet. I really love my tablet. My parents gave it to me for the last Christmas, because the last tablet that I have broke up  when it fells. I think is my favourite technological device because it allows me to do a big variety of things, from play games, to watch videos or study for university with no problems. I think I like my tablet for that reason specifically, because I can carry it with me without use much space on my bag, and can use it in a comfortable way in many places, like the subway or the bus.
It has been very useful in my university routine, on my free time between classes I often use it for reading the texts for the subjects, study for any test and get information for my homework,  and when I have nothing to do, I play some games that I previously downloaded as apps. I don’t think I could live well without my tablet, it makes many things a lot  easier than if I haven’t got one, but I try very hard to do my tasks trying to not require my tablet, if not someday I don’t have it with me.

4 comments:

  1. I have a tablet too! The tablet is really helpful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebagai dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebagai dadu online : https://researchwebpub.org terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebagai dadu online : https://mycaddyshak.com terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete