Friday, October 23, 2015

My Career D:

Hi!!, today I am going to talk about my career.

 It was very difficult decide which career I wanted to follow. As a humanist in High School, one of my options was Law. I wanted to be a lawyer and collaborate to make justice in the world, but one of my options was also Anthropology, because I loved the idea of studying people. So here I am, studying Anthropology.  

To be honest, I have no idea of what kind of job I would like to have. It depends on what major I’ll take at the end of my second year. There are three possibilities: Social Anthropology, Physical Anthropology, and Archeology. I’m not sure which of them I will take, but at the moment, I have two options. First, I imagine myself like an archeologist. If I take this way, I will probably work in a museum, taking care of collections and some things like that. I would like to participate in an investigation, too. Traveling to places where there are archeological sites and contribute to investigate them.


Monte Verde, an archaeological site in southern Chile

My another option is to be a physical anthropologist, that because I spend much time watching television shows such as Bones, and I don’t know, I want to be a Dr. Brennan too. But seriously, I am very attracted to studying human beings from a biological perspective. If I take this way, I hope to work as a forensic anthropologist in a laboratory or in PDI.

She is Dr. Brennan in Bones, with a skull.

But I don’t know, I have the rest of this year and all the next  to decide what I’m going to do ;)

11 comments:

  1. whoa, id didn't thought that tv can influence people this way, what you think about Hannibal Lecter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a child I thought in studying archaeology, it is an amazing career, I encourage you to study it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. is really interesting travel around the world, especially if it is to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ! how interesting the archeology ! I like indiana jones too (xD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi Dadu Online a gambling company originating from Indonesia. Where was won as the largest gambling company in Southeast Asia. Our website users have reached more than 2 million people. Therefore if you are interested in joining, join right now. Click the following link.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bola88 a gambling company that originated from Indonesia. With the website and the application that has the highest security. At the same time has a customer of more than 2 million people from all over the world. If you are interested immediately join by clicking the following link.

    ReplyDelete

  7. judi dadu online selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sebagai situs dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sebagai situs dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sebagai situs judi bola indonesia : https://zoyascafe.net kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete