Friday, November 6, 2015

Free Theme!! :D

Hello everyone!

Since this is a free post, with a free theme, I am going to talk about one of my favorite things in the world: Music.

I don’t play any instrument, but music for me is what moves the world. I think that along with literature, music can concentrate the emotions of one person, with the power of keeping them calm and soft, or become them in a hurricane. When I search for music to listen, I always look for the most emotional I can find. It can be in the instrumental, or it can be in the lyrics or in the voice or in whatever. That is my only condition to listen to a song, really listen to it, not only for fun.  I think it is easier to find better lyrics than better instrumental, I mean something that sounds good to me. I really don’t have a special style of music to listen, I can vary between pop like Demi Lovato one day and then be extremely obsessed with death metal bands like Suicide Silence the next day.


One of my favorite songs is Self Conclusion by an American band called The Spill Canvas. Despite I found that the lyrics were amazing (you can check them if you want one day) the vocalist sings with such a painful emotional voice, that every time I listen to that song I close my eyes and concentrate on it. One song that produces me the same feeling is Ráptame del Fin, by Lucybell. Honestly, I don’t understand very well the lyrics, but I love Claudio Valenzuela’s voice, he makes songs very deep only singing.


 The Spill Canvas <3

12 comments:

  1. Why dont you play any instrument?? You should try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!
    the music is the most direct art, it's came through the ear and go to the heart (Magdalena Martínez)

    It's quite "cursi" but i like that quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't play any instrument to :( But I love the music and I think that it has a big power!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judi Dadu Online a gambling company originating from Indonesia. Where was won as the largest gambling company in Southeast Asia. Our website users have reached more than 2 million people. Therefore if you are interested in joining, join right now. Click the following link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sebagai situs judi dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sebagai situs dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Sebagai dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sebagai bola gelinding : https://ingenin.org terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sebagai dewiku88 : http://165.22.251.88 terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sebagai hokibro88 : http://134.209.101.98 terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete