Friday, October 2, 2015

A concert

Hi! Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite experiences. Last year, in May, I went to my first concert. I mean, I had been to other concerts before, but they were small gigs. The concert I’m talking about was the first big thing that I attended with one of my best friends. I saw Demi Lovato at Movistar Arena.  Demi is an American singer, she started at Disney, but now she has her own career as a successful artist. She does mainly pop music. She is such a good singer.

When I was about thirteen or fourteen years, I was a very big fan of her so when I had the possibility to see her in concert, I was so happy.

I remember the people that went too, they were so varied. Me and my friend talked with a girl three years younger than us, but   in general, the place was full of teenagers of our age (seventeen, eighteen) and parents with their children.


It was such an amazing concert. She sang songs of her last album at that time, but she also sang old songs. At that time, people still had Frozen fever, so when she sang Let it go the audience went wild.  I was so happy, and I will always be grateful with my friend for took me with her.


Demi, on her concert here at 2014 :3

9 comments:

  1. Did you go with you parents? did they like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like this kind of music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it was like fulfill a dream, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister went to this concert too! she loves Demi Lovato

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This singer is not part of my favorites singers at all, but when I read your text, I notice (Tabilo, 2015) that was a great time for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very cool to see your favorite artists

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is she American? I thought she was Latina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sebagai dadu online : https://gscif.org terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sebagai dadu online : https://redrockcoffeehouse.com terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete