Friday, October 16, 2015

Pets!

Hi every one! Today, I’m going to talk about pets.  

Sadly, I don’t have any pets. I used to have a cat called Sushi, and a dog called Diva, but I don’t have them anymore. But I really love animals, I need to give love to something and care about it. Maybe it is that I miss my past pets so much, but now I want another animal. I am very classy, so I prefer typical pets, not something like a snake (although snakes are very cool, in my opinion). I want a cat. I don’t care what kind of cat; I love every type of them.  I just want a cat.


Because in my family there are not pets now (after we lost the cat and the dog, it was very sad for all in my home) it was difficult to convince my mom of having another pet, but with my brothers we convinced my mom. A friend of one of my brothers has a pregnant cat, he will give us one of her babies when they be ready to be separated of their mom. Now we are expecting a cat for December. I’m so happy! I miss Sushi and Diva so much, but now I will give love to a little cat. If is male, he may be called Helsing (like Van Helsing), and if it is a female, she will be Zelda <3


Cute baby cat for you guys :3


7 comments:

  1. ooh the photo of your cat is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh the photo of your cat is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bola88 a gambling company that originated from Indonesia. With the website and the application that has the highest security. At the same time has a customer of more than 2 million people from all over the world. If you are interested immediately join by clicking the following link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebagai situs dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sebagai daftar idnplay : http://178.128.216.33 terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sebagai dadu online : https://almairafashion.com terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete