Monday, April 6, 2015

Internet?

Hi! mmm Internet. I really, really like internet, but I have a little problem with it: I spend too much time searching for things that are not so important like the things for the university, for example. I’m an addicted! I think I wasted time that I could use for more productive things, but I’m trying to reduce the time and focusing more on my studies. Despite that, the sites I most visit are Facebook, for communication; Google, I love searching things, even the smallest and worthless issues. Another site I use usually is Youtube, where I mostly use for listen music and watch some Youtubers, and some blogs about my favorite books and movies.
Because of Facebook, I found a very interesting website, where I find news that are not often on the Television, http://vozciudadanachile.cl/  Here, I read about almost every kind of theme, with a little bit of political tendency, but I like it because it have sections like Human Rights, Justice, Education and Healthy. I visit this site very often, because i see the post about it on Facebook

But I have to admit, I am a little bit addicted and, interesting things or not, I should spend less time on internet! 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Luna, vozciudadana is a very interesting website, actually i like it too, but, i think you shouldn't spend a long time in internet jajajaj good luck at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Situs Judi Dadu Online is a gambling company originating from Indonesia. Which has a website along with applications with more than 2 million users from all over the world. Therefore if you are interested, just join us by clicking the following link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebagai judi slot online hoki terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sebagai dadu online : https://journalmrr.com terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sebagai bola gelinding : https://kennywizz.com terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete