Friday, April 17, 2015

Art and me

If there is something I would like to learn is art. Any type of art: painting, making sculptures, drawing, compose, etc. I believe art is the pure expression of the soul, the consequence of the mix of all our emotions in one final thing, a thing that, with only see it or feel it, can express our interiority.
I already tried with music, when I was about fourteen I tried to learn how to play violin, but it requires a lot of time, and a lot of practice. I gave up because I thought it was too hard for me. Then, I tried to learn piano, and I think that is the only instrument I can play, but in a very basic way.
In another matters, like painting and drawing, I think I can improve the few skills I have, but actually I have not got the time, because I have many things to do for the university.
Anyway, when I have time I will spend it on try to improve my drawing skills; draw and paint  always relax me, even if my draws are not very good (:

I hope have time soon! 

9 comments:

  1. That cute desire to learn :3
    Share the expression of the soul, although sometimes I don't understand much art :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't undertand about art.
    But i love draws of people's pain with blood and other things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love drawing (: I hope you have more time for improve on the activities you would like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dadu Online Terpercaya a gambling company that is on the rise. Where also has an online website with more than 2 million users worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dadu Online gambling company with a website and application that has been used by more than 2 million people from all over the world. We also provide all kinds of bonuses along with the best security and service here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sebagai salah satu agen daftar sbobet terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sebagai dadu online : https://ekuldime.net terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete