Sunday, August 9, 2015

BBC Learning English



I never dedicate time to find sites that teach English free, so with visiting the BBC site was totally new for me. And I totally loved it. The web page is very simple, it offers you the activities corresponding to your English level. 

One of the activities that I found, was the suffixes. It was very useful. I learnt the meaning of some words. I found the concept of ‘root’ very useful to learn suffixes.
The part that I liked the most was the 6 minutes Vocabulary, where two people talk about the lesson. Is very useful to practice how we understand English.
I also check the Past perfect continuous, session 2.

In my opinion, it’s a very useful site! 

2 comments:


  1. Sebagai salah satu situs dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebagai dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete