Friday, July 31, 2015

A day in London

Hello everyone!!! 

I loved the activity we did last class. It was very interesting. Travelling has been always one of my dreams, so planning a week in London, even if it is only a hypothetical situation, was very funny. I put on the planning sheet places I really want to visit someday, like Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, and Westminster Abbey. The part that causes me a little bit problem was identify the Travel Zones where stations on the Tube lines, there are so many stations!


If I go to London one day, the big problem will be the money, because some attractions are expensive. By the other hand, some places are completely free!
 

I really hope someday I can visit London.

3 comments:

  1. Sebagai situs dadu online terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebagai bandar bola indonesia online : https://bnlfans.net kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebagai dadu online : https://moejoecoffeeandmusic.net terpercaya kami selalu memberikan pelayanan terbaik bagi member.

    ReplyDelete